Saturday, May 23, 2009

Refreshing!

I have the greatest family!
I decided to paint our bedroom this weekend and my sister and my parents showed up and got right to work. The Man's aunt was going to help me out, too, but I think we got too much done!

After just a few short hours, the bedroom walls and ceiling had been primed and have a good first coat of paint. I need to do a quick second coat tomorrow and it'll be all set! The Man doesn't really know yet...hopefully he likes it!

Here are a few pics - unfortunately they don't capture the color too well, it's either too light or too dark. Oh well. You get the idea!

BEFORE: I didn't get a good picture of the "before" version. So you'll just have to get a glimpse from this pic. It was a good look for photographs, just absorbed too much of the light for a north-facing room.




AFTER: Well, pretty much anyway...one more coat to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment