Sunday, March 15, 2009

Army Wife Life

This weekend The Man had drill and I went along to meet the other wives and kids of the guys deploying.

We've also learned a little more about what and where The Man and the guys will be. I am going to have to come up with a name for the team because, as far as I know, they don't have any names or numbers associated with their team.

As we learn more, I'll be posting on The Adventures of Phil.

It was so nice to meet the other wives and their kids. They are all so friendly! Most have been through this experience before, so I am looking forward to learning about army wife life from them.

I met the husbands, too. I think Phil is on an excellent team with a vast pool of experience. It was interesting to learn their backgrounds and gives me some confidence sending The Man off to Afghanistan with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment