Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fabu-light

The Man leaves in just a few days and I thought he would spend his last couple days relaxing. I was wrong.

I now have a completed bathroom (we remodeled the bathroom awhile back and had some odds and ends that needed to be finished - maybe I'll do a post showing our yucky old bathroom...another time). Among the odds and ends, the light fixture that we purchased didn't work out.

He moved the bathroom light fixture to the kitchen where we didn't really have a light fixture. He bought a new fixture for the bathroom and put that in. Then today he installed a ceiling fan in our bedroom! You should see this place now!

He added a handy little feature to our bedroom fan/light - a remote control. Now I can dim the lights slowly or shut them off immediately. It's pretty cool.

See a few bad pics below...one of these days I'll get some camera skills!
Kitchen...
Steamy bathroom...



Ceiling fan...with remote! It looks okay here, but really awesome in person...next is a new wall color. Any suggestions?



2 comments:

  1. What a guy! Looks like some nice new updates :) And I agree: you definitely need a new wall color for the bedroom! Let's have a painting day...I'd love to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up color swatches this weekend after I dropped off Phil. I'm hoping to have our bedroom painted before he gets back between training and Afghanistan! I'd love to do it with you!

    ReplyDelete