Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

The Man's deployment news was a big surprise to both of us. We have a lot to prepare before he leaves at the end of the month. There is paperwork and packing to be done.

Which leads me to the title of my post - an Albert Einstein quote.
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
In all this deployment chatter and activity, there are some opportunities!
We don't want to let The Man go without a proper send-off.
My mom and sister began planning a going away party while we were out of town. When we got back, I quickly created a invite for the party and started passing it out (I changed a few things to protect my parents address).
It was really fun for me to put my job skills to use on a project where I didn't have constraints!
Now, we just have to come up with a recipe for the Infantrynis.
Anyone have a yummy recipe for a light blue martini? We tried one last night that was not good.
I'll happily take suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment