Sunday, January 11, 2009

Before and After

I have managed to avoid my home organization projects for almost a week now. This afternoon, I decided to begin tackling the disaster.

It's pretty ugly right now.

Fortunately, things tend to get worse before they get better.

I have limited storage space, causing me to get creative. My mom and dad stopped over right about the time that the disaster was at its worst. Thankfully my parents had four daughters are used to messy rooms. What's even better is that I got an outside perspective on my "office space" from my mom. I'm hoping to carve out a little nook.

In my nook, I am going to set up a little creative area where I keep my issues of Before & After magazine (http://www.bamagazine.com/) and other inspiring items for easy access. B&A is one of my favorite ways to get out of a design rut and spark my creativity.

Now I just need a favorite way to get out of my unorganized rut and spark some storage creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment