Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day one without a job

Oddly enough, I woke up before my alarm clock this morning. So I stayed in bed deciding which exercise program to start this morning.

Did I mention I have gotten fat since starting this job?

I was thinking about going out for a brisk walk, but when I got up, we had snow. Shoveling my driveway may serve as my workout. It's probably less than an inch of snow, so it would be a slacker workout.

I decided to check the weather to see if any more snow is in the forecast and ended up messing with my blog.

Oops.

On to workout plan number two: Find a way to avoid leaving the house to workout.

My favorite in-home workout is www.yogatoday.com . Yoga Today has a full one-hour workout every day (and more if you're really ambitious!).

There is beautiful scenery that makes me forget about the snow. And I'm definitely sweaty when we're finished. What could be better?

Off to do some hip openers...

No comments:

Post a Comment