Monday, December 14, 2009

WoF: The Best Gift I Ever Gave

I am the worst gift giver known to man. I don't mean to be so crummy at it, I generally put a lot of thought into people's gifts, but they never are really all that great.

Every year, I try to do better, but usually end up bummed out and days away from Christmas knowing that I've fallen short another year! I haven't given up, yet! Maybe next year?

So, Wives of Faith bloggers and readers, I'm sorry for coming up short on this one!

I'm excited for tomorrow...I have two really great gifts I have been given (well, one might be this year!). To find out what great gifts other military wives have given, click here! You just might find a good idea for this Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. That's how I am. Every year I swear I am going to get him something that just WOWS him but every year either due to brain farts or lack of finances I always feel like I am dropping the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolene! I can't believe you don't have confidence in your gift giving! Do you not remember the endlessly cool hot pink and gray argyle tights you gave me the year we did secret Santa with your family? The red satin beaded box that held the rest of my gift is still decoratively placed in my living room. You rock at gift giving! (from Auntie P.J.)

    ReplyDelete